Beiträge von BLSFan

Hello everybody!

These WLABm MU sleeping cars are version 1973 without shirts unilke version 1964, former CIWL (made by Rivarossi and Arnold). In origin SBB ordered these coaches from FIAT (in CIWL livery but without CIWL logo) at the beginning to replace Z type sleeping cars on the connection Geneve - Roma, thus TEN version may be included in the composition of Expr 324/325 (with SBB UIC X and SBB Bcm type Eurofima). Actually SBB had both versions (1964 and 1973) in TEN livery but "Mond und Sterne" livery was applied only on 1973 type, thus Arnold coach is wrong in principle.

Reagarding EN Luna, FS MU WLAB "Treno Notte" should be still more recent than original version 1973, then there should be some differences with respect to these cars.

Gruss,
    Roberto

Hello ti everybody!

I am very glad to show you my new hand made work: the mixed 1st/2nd class ABz UIC-X type 1970 FS which went to Switzerland regularly in the 70s! I used Fleischmann 8643K mixed DB X coach as basis, skirts are cloned from old Rivarossi UIC-X coaches. Details like water container covers and ventilation grid are made by photogravure whilst stairs and other roof details are hand made with plasticard.

The work is not finished of course: decals with incriptions will be applied and interior will be modified and installed.

Hello everybody!

I heard rumors that LS Models is going to produce H0 FS UIC X coaches in several versions, si there any rumor about the same models in N too ? Maybe Francesco knows something about it ...

Gruss
    Roberto

Hello everybody!

New Re 4/4 BLS looks better that the old one but up to me windows seem to be under the box surface and radiators on the roof could be much better (look HR model).

Moreover, after such a long waiting, I am expecting a new number next year! ;)

Gruss,
    Roberto

Hello to everybody!

I heard about some new models by Wabu for this year, in particular Leichtstahlwagen with central doors and Restaurant car. Does someone have any confirmations of this ?

Vielen dank,
    Roberto

One more if you like:

Spiez - Brig (year 1962, summer time)

BLS Ae 4/4
    SBB F Leichtstahl (Bern-Brig)
    SBB AB Leichtstahl (Bern-Brig)
    SBB B Leichtstahl (Bern-Brig)
    SBB F RIC Umbau (Bern-Milano)
    BLS B Schlieren (Bern-Milano)
    SBB AB RIC Umbau (Bern-Milano-Venezia)
    BLS B Schlieren (Bern-Genova-Nice)
    BLS A Schlieren (Bern-Genova-Nice)

Some "Leichtstahl" (ep III, Arnold) can be substituted with Umbau (Fleischmann) with ep III logos (MW-Modell). Actually Arnold ep III Leichtstahlwagen are too old with respect to 1962: C type should be transformed in B type and B type in A or AB type.

Gruss,
    Roberto

Nice train composition with Ae 4/4 from official time table:

Spiez - Brig (year 1962, winter time)

BLS Ae 4/4
    SSG R Leichtstahl (Bern-Brig)
    SBB F Leichtstahl (Bern-Brig)
    SBB F Leichtstahl (Basel-Brig)
    SBB F Leichtstahl (Basel-Brig)
    SBB B Leichtstahl (Basel-Brig)
    BLS B Schlieren (Basel-Milano)
    SBB AB RIC Umbau (Basel-Milano)
    DB ABuem (Hamburg-Milano)

Gruss,
    Roberto

Hello to everybody!

I think a new Re 460 model was unnecessary, maybe, new Re 4/4 II numbers (since round headlight green type) or a Re 4/4 IV new edition (former Roco model) would have been more interesting.

Regarding FS Z "Bigrigio", i guess they will be former Roco models, so trolleys would be not correct (they would be only with C1 livery and "televisore" logo), thus Arnold Z "Bigrigio" coaches remain more faithful.

Roberto.